• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cheapest anti-terror weapon

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
At least they stopped her before she killed a bunch of people. To bad the kid had to die.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Yeah, they shoulda done more to try to rescue that kid but it was a huge risk that a lot of other people would die. There's been a lot of collateral damage from drone strikes too so nothing is perfect.
But what I totally don't get is why they used a poison arrow. I mean, they shoulda known that terrorist would explode.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
But what I totally don't get is why they used a poison arrow. I mean, they shoulda known that terrorist would explode.
That is what I was thinking after I made the post. Shooting her would have killed her faster if they hit her in the right place. Maybe she wouldn't have had time to blow herself up.

Impaired

Registered Member
Best line in the story:

The girl also died when she detonated her own explosives.