Cheap Flights

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, May 20, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright guys, I'm booking a flight, but I'm trying to find the cheapest airlines. It needs to be an airline that can leave from Canada. I will take any suggestions that you guys have. I'm not that good at booking flights, so if anyone could help me find cheap tickets that would be greatly appreciated

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

CheapTickets.com
    Orbitz.com
    Expedia.com
    Travelocity.com

I'm not caught up on all the details for these agencies, but they advertise a lot and can be trusted more than some shady people who'll try to steal your credit card number. If that makes sense... :eek:

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I get more discounts going to my travel agency. First I compare the rates on the net, then get rates from the the TA (you can even say what's the cheap rate on the net). Or you can check out discount airlines.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Thanks for the help guys, if any other people know other agencies don't be shy to post them on here, I'll take anything that flies out of Canada.

Last edited: May 22, 2008
    viLky likes this.
  5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I've booked with travel agents that we use at the hospital and it's no cheaper than me booking it myself online. You should check like travelocity against the actual airline because sometimes you can get lucky and get it cheaper there especially when you are using Delta I've found.