• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

CHAZ - Anarchists declare sovereignty in Seattle

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.

Yes. Go home and be keyboard warriors, where your ideas sound great in theory, but obviously don’t work in reality.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag

Yes. Go home and be keyboard warriors, where your ideas sound great in theory, but obviously don’t work in reality.
I'm sure they will clean up and leave the area better than when they got there. Because the environment and global warming.

dDave

V.I.P.

I never thought they sounded good in theory.

And they'll clean all of the graffiti off of every building, car, and so on which they have messed up too. Right! Sure!
Yep. I don’t see it happening either. Anarchists are amazingly selfish people.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I never thought they sounded good in theory.

Yep. I don’t see it happening either. Anarchists are amazingly selfish people.
I don’t either, because I believe in reality. But “free this” and free that” and “no police, community services instead” sound appealing to a lot of people, but they don’t work in reality.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
These people that think CHAZ is a good idea is nothing but idiots like the politicians in Oregon and Seattle that let them get away with it. I think its all to make Trump look bad and they don't care who it hurts.