Chatroulette.com(NSFW)

Discussion in 'Computers' started by theAlex, Feb 7, 2010.

1. theAlex

theAlex Registered Member

Has anyone else played around with chatroulette.com (possibly NSFW)? I read about it last night; basically, you run your webcam and it pairs you with a random stranger. The first 10 or so people I got connected to were either not fully clothed or disconnected as soon as they saw me :lol:

I did find one guy in a complete pink fuzzy bunny costume...anyone have any other experiences with this site? Any worthwhile conversations?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, you definitely need to edit the title of this thread to include NSFW because the site is a favorite haunt of 4channers and well, let's just say as a frequenter of the site, I know the sick shit they like to do there.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

:-o

And I thought Omegle was bad enough.

I just went on it quickly [cam off] and some dude waved and I got scared and left.

4. theAlex

theAlex Registered Member

My fault, I figured I just had to mark the actual link.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I only suggested it because you had the link as the title of the thread.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I thought of you and Omegle, bex!

You're funny. How come you can log on there with your webcam off? I thought the principle is webchat with strangers.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

:lol:

You can just choose to have your cam turned off. I guess most people are brave enough to have it on, otherwise there wouldn't be any difference between this site and the omegle-esque ones. It is really freaky though. Try it ;)

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Someone showed me this site a couple months back and I tried it without my webcam for a minute. The first couple people disconnected right away since I didn't have a cam, so I left. I definitely have no interest in chatting with strangers over webcam.

9. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I would try it...but this put me off.

[​IMG]

10. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I can't stop laughing at that lol

I gave it a quick look myself, not my kind of thing.