Chatroulette.com(NSFW)

theAlex

Registered Member
Has anyone else played around with chatroulette.com (possibly NSFW)? I read about it last night; basically, you run your webcam and it pairs you with a random stranger. The first 10 or so people I got connected to were either not fully clothed or disconnected as soon as they saw me :lol:

I did find one guy in a complete pink fuzzy bunny costume...anyone have any other experiences with this site? Any worthwhile conversations?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah, you definitely need to edit the title of this thread to include NSFW because the site is a favorite haunt of 4channers and well, let's just say as a frequenter of the site, I know the sick shit they like to do there.

theAlex

Registered Member
Yeah, you definitely need to edit the title of this thread to include NSFW because the site is a favorite haunt of 4channers and well, let's just say as a frequenter of the site, I know the sick shit they like to do there.
My fault, I figured I just had to mark the actual link.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
:-o

And I thought Omegle was bad enough.

I just went on it quickly [cam off] and some dude waved and I got scared and left.
I thought of you and Omegle, bex!

You're funny. How come you can log on there with your webcam off? I thought the principle is webchat with strangers.

I thought of you and Omegle, bex!

You're funny. How come you can log on there with your webcam off? I thought the principle is webchat with strangers.
:lol:

You can just choose to have your cam turned off. I guess most people are brave enough to have it on, otherwise there wouldn't be any difference between this site and the omegle-esque ones. It is really freaky though. Try it ;)

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Someone showed me this site a couple months back and I tried it without my webcam for a minute. The first couple people disconnected right away since I didn't have a cam, so I left. I definitely have no interest in chatting with strangers over webcam.