Chat?

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
I've been waiting to see if there would be an announcement or something. What's up with chat not working? It's been like this for days (for me, at least). :confused:

I just tried, and it's working for me :dunno: I'm in there right now.

What exactly is wrong.. is it sticking on initialization again?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I don't think anyone is in there right now. I think she just checked to see if it was working.

I'll go get in it, and you see if you can see me.

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Ok, I see that someone is in chat. Let me try and get in.
------
Ok, I guess I can get in now. Haha. Mods can close this mofo down! :)

Last edited:

Clever

Registered Member
Also, when I click on chat, it says I need atleast 50 posts, I've already achieved that, what's wrong with it?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Sometimes the system glitches a bit... Hybrix can probably go in and manually fix your thing. You can send him a PM mentioning that you have achieved your 50 posts and still cannot get into the Chat.

I saw him in chat and went in to check it's working ok for him now. He's still in there.. on 'away'.. not replying. But I guess he got through in the end. :dunno:

Clever

Registered Member
I saw him in chat and went in to check it's working ok for him now. He's still in there.. on 'away'.. not replying. But I guess he got through in the end. :dunno:
Yes, thanks. I don't know if this is suppose to be like this but when I first logged onto it, nobody was appearing on the chat, is it usually empty?

Yes, thanks. I don't know if this is suppose to be like this but when I first logged onto it, nobody was appearing on the chat, is it usually empty?
yes lol. If there are people in, you will see their names listed just below the new posts section. And there will be a yellowish icon next to 'Chat.'
Chat goes through periods of being [not so/] popular, and when it is, it's usually in the evenings because a lot of people surf from work.