Nah, I'm trying different flash media handling servers and I was using a demo that expired yesterday. I'm trying another one in a few days but in the meantime I'm using one that doesn't allow as many connections, so that's why you might not get in as easily for the next few days.
I didn't want to pay $70 today (for the next month of use) if I'm scheduled to get a different demo soon to try, which I suspect will work better than our current one we've had anyway.
So that's why. In a few days it should be good again for another month. Then I'll decide which one to buy. They are a few thousand dollars so it's not worth making that decision lightly.
Should be good for now. Let me know if you guys have any problems with chat in the next month or so.