Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, May 15, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was just wondering if anyone on these forums ever uses the chat that bLuR installed a couple of weeks ago. I never used it so I am curious to see if anyone is?

2. merob

merob Boom!

I honestly forgot it was there. I guess i could sit around in there from time to time.

ooops! i get the red x when I click on the 'chat' link. Do a new flash/codecs, or is the option disabled?

3. Babe_Ruth

Well you need Java to acces it. Maybe it doesn't work because you don't have Java on your computer.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I've actually clicked it to see what would happen. it's just like a chatroom but with no one in it

5. Babe_Ruth

I know what it is, but that wasn't the question. I asked if anyone accesed it?

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I have, but no one's ever been in it. at the same time at least

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I've been on it....when no one else was.

8. yeha i forgot it was there .... it wasnt working at first so i just forgot about it, then u reminded me, and it works, EVERYONE GO THERE NOW!!!!!

9. Ugh, I hate Java chat. It'd be much nicer if we could get an IRC channel somewhere. The chat never seems to work for me. The app loads fine but. . . oh it might be that it won't accept my username. Yeah, Java runs in ASCII by default so that would make sense.

10. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

It's a nice feature for the site. It would be nice if we could get some people to get involved though.

Hoosier