• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chat night

Daemonic

Registered Member
Sent a PM to the admin about this but not sure if he got to it....

Anyway, what do you all think about setting up a chat night? Could be difficult cause of time zones but if we made a poll or topic about best times we could work something out. Maybe figure out a couple dates and times a week best to get the most members in chat?

If you all like the idea I will be more than happy to make a topic with a poll and get things going.

Lemme know what you all think?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The problem right now is that only six people can be in chat at a time.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I would be up for one not this weekend but maybe the next, if we could :p

Haven't done one in ages it would be good.

Impact

V.I.P.
Another chat night would be awesome. It has been a while. The last times we've inducted at least one person into the Power Hour Club, so looks like that should be you this time round Sonnilion.

Impact

V.I.P.
A shot of beer every minute for an hour. Although that one is pretty easy. You could do a century club which is the same, but for 100 minutes. I think there are only 3 of us who have completed that one...BR, Smelnick and myself.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I think I was the last one in Power Hour. Basically, you take a shot every minute for an hour. I used Mike's Hard Raspberry Lemonade because I dislike beer...but almost everyone does beer.

Mine had more alcohol content! :p

---sniped

I don't think I could do century. I can't hold my drink very well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doc Bathroom Wall 33
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 5
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 10
Unity Bathroom Wall 1
Major Bathroom Wall 14