Chat Is Lonely And Remembers

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
What the heck is wrong with Chat? Every time I look it says there is someone in there, but when I get in it's empty.

Occasionally I see my name too, when I haven't been in for a while. Does it just keep the name of the last person in or something?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
While we're at it, there should be an auto-join checkbox so that when you load chat, it automatically opens up 'The Pub' in a tab. just like the lobby and the whiteboard does now.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Chat isn't lonely. Chat is a liar.

I saw my name the other day even hours after I logged out. It only disappeared when someone else went to the chatroom. :dunno:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
:mob:

The mob is aware! Chat! Fix yourself! Also - I had some trouble the other day with private sessions, or whatever they're called. Chat lagged, kicked me out (and yes, my connection was fine), and then wouldn't allow the private session to re-open properly.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
:mob:

The mob is aware! Chat! Fix yourself! Also - I had some trouble the other day with private sessions, or whatever they're called. Chat lagged, kicked me out (and yes, my connection was fine), and then wouldn't allow the private session to re-open properly.
Chat probably has an automatic anti-kinky boot.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I have an Anti kinky-boot. She lives on a caravan park in Prestatyn.
ORLY?! Prestatyn's not that far from where I live, maybe I know her! :D :lol:

Mine ALWAYS says you are in there Chaos.. lol.. and then I go and you are not there... =( Such a teaser lol
I'm sorry, I can't help it :p It's not my fault if Chat wishes I was always there. :cool:

I noticed this too. Just another one of those things to fix I guess. :shake:
Sorry Hyb. I didn't mean to put pressure on you. It's just....Chat must be fixed nao!! :lol: