Chat Award Broken

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
My chat award hasn't gone up in a good couple of weeks even though I have spent a considerable amount of time in there. I bought it up in chat and no-one elses seems to have moved either

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
My chat award hasn't gone up in weeks either and I've been in there quite a bit. I think maybe all the awards are broken, but I'm not sure.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Chat award is frozen for me too but the other ones seem to be working. I just got the award for getting 10,000 posts and my spree and thread awards are updating as it get closer to hitting them.

Chats is definitely screwy though. I've been 26% to the next level for a couple weeks now.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
and something else. the spree award is broken too.
i've made at least 2 posts a day for each 100 consecutive days. [now i'm on the 125th day] and i haven't gotten the award yet lol.
just saying.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Maybe we should make a list of the broken features and prioritize them. Hybrix is a busy dude and maybe we can help him help us.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
If these are all broken it's probably the same bug for all of them. The good news is that once I fix it they will recalculate and essentially catch up to where they should be.