Chat Award Broken

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Impact, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

My chat award hasn't gone up in a good couple of weeks even though I have spent a considerable amount of time in there. I bought it up in chat and no-one elses seems to have moved either

2. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

The donation stat is also broken.

3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

It is? Mine went up just before Christmas when I bought Kons VIP.

All my other ones seem to be working fine.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

My chat award hasn't gone up in weeks either and I've been in there quite a bit. I think maybe all the awards are broken, but I'm not sure.

5. Barbara

I've been at 100% for 3 months and have since bought 2 vips and made a few donation block thingies.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Chat award is frozen for me too but the other ones seem to be working. I just got the award for getting 10,000 posts and my spree and thread awards are updating as it get closer to hitting them.

Chats is definitely screwy though. I've been 26% to the next level for a couple weeks now.

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

and something else. the spree award is broken too.
    i've made at least 2 posts a day for each 100 consecutive days. [now i'm on the 125th day] and i haven't gotten the award yet lol.
    just saying.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Maybe we should make a list of the broken features and prioritize them. Hybrix is a busy dude and maybe we can help him help us.

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

If these are all broken it's probably the same bug for all of them. The good news is that once I fix it they will recalculate and essentially catch up to where they should be.

10. Barbara

Well since its the same bug for all of them it should be easier to find.