Chat addicts need smilies

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Dali, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Dali

Dali Registered Member

Ok we need new smilies, what we have now are rubbish.

Us chat addicts new something new to work with, sometimes words just arn't enough, :(........ see what rubbish!

So lets make a petition to get new smilies, maybe if we get enough responses Brix will do something, yay!

WE CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!

Haha

Names please and ideas.....................................

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

This has been brought up before and I think Hybrix tried to get more smilies in there but couldn't get it to work. I agree, we definitely need new ones.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't have any ideas because I'm rubbish like that. We definitely need new smiles in chat that look less creepy.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

The smiling one looks like someone punched its eyes.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I tried to make more a while back but I think the only way to do it is to REPLACE the current ones. I don't think I can actually add any and they have to be the same size and can't be animated.

If somebody wants to find a set somewhere that is about that same size (or can be shrunk) and enough to replace all the ones (or at least the faces) there then I can probably get them to work but there's only one way to find out for sure. :D

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd be happy if you replaced them with the basic ones from the forum. Maybe make them a little bigger if you have to.

7. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Yah i like Echo's idea, the old ones scare the crap outta me!

8. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

yeah. The Chat emotes Suck. E idea is pretty good. Is it possible to increase size?

9. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Will these work? If not I have more.

[​IMG]

10. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

i like the ones night posted... they are cute