Chat addicts need smilies

Dali

Registered Member
Ok we need new smilies, what we have now are rubbish.

Us chat addicts new something new to work with, sometimes words just arn't enough, :(........ see what rubbish!

So lets make a petition to get new smilies, maybe if we get enough responses Brix will do something, yay!

WE CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!

Haha

Names please and ideas.....................................

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
This has been brought up before and I think Hybrix tried to get more smilies in there but couldn't get it to work. I agree, we definitely need new ones.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't have any ideas because I'm rubbish like that. We definitely need new smiles in chat that look less creepy.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I tried to make more a while back but I think the only way to do it is to REPLACE the current ones. I don't think I can actually add any and they have to be the same size and can't be animated.

If somebody wants to find a set somewhere that is about that same size (or can be shrunk) and enough to replace all the ones (or at least the faces) there then I can probably get them to work but there's only one way to find out for sure. :D

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'd be happy if you replaced them with the basic ones from the forum. Maybe make them a little bigger if you have to.