Chastity??

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by armoryofthought, May 3, 2009.

1. armoryofthought

armoryofthought New Member

so i'm kinda new to this forum thing, i dont really know what to expect, but i figured i'd give it a shot...i've been dating this girl for like 2 months, and she wears a chastity ring, which basically means the farthest we've gone is making out. i knew this going into the relationship, and it isnt changing the way i feel about her...
    now i've been in relationships where i've gone farther, but i'm still a virgin.
    i guess i'm just looking for some ways to get around it almost...i really care for this girl so i wont ask her to break her promise. idk i could just use a few suggestions to change it up a bit, so we arent just making out all the time. honestly, blue balls arent all that fun.

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

You have to respect this girls wishes if you are to stay in a relationship with her. You said you knew from the beginning that she has chosen to remain pure until she is married. If you want something that she can't offer you then maybe it's not the right relationship for you.
    Talk to her about how you're feeling and maybe there will be other things she would be interested in doing.

3. armoryofthought

yeah i know that. i'm not looking to break that at all, just to do somethign a little different yaknow?

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Speak to her about what you want to do. If she doesn't want to do those things then don't pressure her. For all you know she may want to do other things with you but just hasn't spoken about it. You've only been dating her for 2 months don't forget.

5. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

Chances are if you pressure her, she will be the one breaking up.

I agree with Bliss, if you are in a phase were you feel like exploring and experience new things, probably this isnt the best relation for you to be in, this seems like a serious girl, maybe expecting some serious commitment.

Either you hold on, or you move on

Edit: only 2 months? thats nothing, you should be able to wait longer than that, ive been with a girl who i only did it with after 10 months ^^

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  6. armoryofthought

i'm worried that shes gunna take it the wrong way, like i dont want to be in the relationship because of this. but that isnt true.
    ------
    and i'm really not looking to jump into bed with her.

again...just looking for some suggestions of things that could be fun and would be allowed by her standards.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'm not going to suggest anything after 2 months of being together. How about you get to know her properly before you think about sexual things? You need to ask her what she wants out of the relationship too.

8. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

Well, you could take this time and practice forplay, like exploring each other body, its a good way to break that barrier and its very, very useful, im sure you will find new and fun things to do that she will also apreciate (im not sure it would be a good idea to use explicit terms, haha)

9. Rubedo

Rubedo Registered Member

It seems like you're more obsessed with the fact that you have a ripe cherry than you claim. In any event, there's nothing you can do as a caring person other than respect her wishes.

I'm assuming you engage in, at the very least, minimal touching during intimate moments.

Neck biting, caressing, squeezing, massaging, and the like are all good ways of keeping intimacy high. Making out isn't limited to one of you leaning against the wall while the other person pushes as hard as he/she can and the both of you grunt and groan as your bodies become sore from not moving, lol.

When having intense non-sexual intimacy with my fiancee she likes it when I push my chin against her collarbone and give her a light massage. I'll suck on her earlobe sometimes, or I may just nuzzle her affectionately.

If you're serious about respecting her virginity though, try not to carry it too far. Rubbing her bottom is one thing, but playing with what's underneath can alter the nature of what you two are doing.

10. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

how about a movie/dinner/some activity she/you two has/have interest in?

if not getting any is that big of a problem for you, then you have two options, find someone else, or do it yourself.