• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sad Charlotte Figi Dead at 13, Likely from Coronavirus

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
This really is a tragedy. 😢 Charlotte overcame so much having been born with a seizure disorder. Due to her being able to minimize her daily seizures due to CBD, she was part of the inspiration behind the current CBD movement. The popular brand of CBD "Charlotte's Web" was even named in her honor.

It's always a tragedy when somebody dies, but her story was really inspirational and encouraging for so many. It's difficult to learn that Coronavirus is the likely cause of her passing. 😔

Rest in peace, Charlotte. Gone at only 13. I can't even imagine what her family is going through right now.

dDave

V.I.P.
I know who this is. Really sad that it had to end like this for her. I know there was a lot of hope for her to live a much longer and more normal life. I know a little girl (3 years old) in real life that has a very similar seizure condition to hers if not the same one, she calls me "uncle Davey." even though we aren't family. Makes me worry for her safety. So far, kids have been very resilient against Coronavirus but this is a good reminder that there are those more vulnerable people among us in all age brackets.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Very sad someone so young died. Didn't get to live long enough to enjoy life to its fullest. Nothing breaks my heart more than a sick child that might not make it to adulthood.

My heart goes out to the family and I wish them well through these trying times.