• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Charge Cell Phones With Body Heat

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've heard of things like this before. The technology has been around for a few years, but, it hasn't ever been cheap enough to go mainstream.

This could be used for many things. Heck, you could keep rechargeable batteries in your pocket for your remote, charging them as you watch TV. Once the ones in the remote die, you could just swap em out. :D

The ultimate lazy man's tech gadget!

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Sounds like a great idea to me. Perhaps other devices could also be charged this way.

dDave

V.I.P.
It's kind of like how you can stop using some dead batteries for like 5 minutes and then try them again, you can get a few more minutes of whatever you were doing. This does sound like a cool idea I would definitely get it if it isn't expensive.