Character Interview: Jonathan Bowe

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Smelnick, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Name: Jonathan Bowe
    Race: Human
    Height: 6'2"
    Genre: Suspense/Thriller/Action/Mystery (Yes, all 4 of those CAN be mooshed into one)
    Hometown: Weyburn, Saskatchewan, Canada

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

If someone wrote a book about you, what would the inside flap (the summary) say about you?

3. Smelnick

I'm hoping that it would say I'm a charming individual. I imagine it would mention the fact that I'm a cop, or rather, a detective as I like to call myself. It would probably highlight a few of my more exciting cases. Like that time when Ol' Billy Johnsons tractor got stolen. I spent a whole week investigating that. It turns out, he's just forgotten which field he'd left it in. Whoever wrote the book would have to describe how truly boring it really is to be a prarie town cop.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Do you wish for things to be more exciting?

5. Smelnick

I don't know, it's really hard to say. Considering that not much happens, I have a pretty easy job. I can sit around most of the day, get to know the whole town, and all while getting paid. Who could ask for me, eh?

However, some days, while at my desk, filling out useless paperwork that the Sarge keeps giving me, I start daydreaming about what it'd be like to live in a big city, and to never be bored. Granted, I run the risk of being shot, however, it'd be pretty exciting.

Not that my wife thinks so though. She figures I should just be happy with this mediocre cop job. With a kid on the way, she's glad that I'm not out there risking my life.

6. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Sounds like your job is pretty laid back, what do you do when you finished for the day?