• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chapped lips

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
God I hate having chapped lips...so freaking annoying. Last night I went to a bar and I before I left to go home a lot of us were talking outside in the cold...apparently for too long.

I put chap stick on and it burned like an SOB. Woke up this morning and thought a roach died on my lower lip...turned out to be dried up blood. Cute.

Now I'm at work with no chap stick and getting annoyed because of it. And my nose is stuffed up, my head hurts, I'm tired and I have a ton of work to do.

Bleh

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I've never used chapstick in my life and I've never gotten bloody lips. I just lick them when they're dry and they're fine.

I guess it could be genetics too.

Malificus

Likes snow
I chew on my lips (just dead skin, I don't really bite them), so there's a little scarring, but chapped lips still aren't a problem for me.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wish I was you guys, damn.

I remember when I was in 8th grade and my lips got so bad that they peeled off. That was fun.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm the same as Mal, I just pick at the dead skin. I don't know if it helps anything, but like I said, I've never had any real problems with cuts or severe chapping.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm addicted to chapstick. i cannot be without it, ever since I had braces. for some reason having braces made my lips really chapped, so i always had chapstick on, so now i always need it.

:-/

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm addicted to chapstick. i cannot be without it, ever since I had braces. for some reason having braces made my lips really chapped, so i always had chapstick on, so now i always need it.

:-/
i had braces the time in 8th grade when my lips went through hell and back. i guess they rub against the lips a lot or something and irritate them.