Chaos Sorcerer

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by lavoidgaskins, Jul 4, 2006.

1. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

This is one of the most broken cards that we have left. Plain and simple here are its stats:

Pros:
    Specail Summon
    Food for DDV
    Food 4 more Chaos
    2300 atk which can kill off cyber dragons n a lot of more monsters
    if u use priority you'll probably get a +2 due to the play of bottomless

Cons:
    It's specail summon requires 2 types of monster
    Being food for DDV may hurt you since it's unreliable
    2300 atk is strong but can't stand up to a monarch

It has more pros then cons, but it's straights are it's weakness

2. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

Chaos sorcerer has always been a good card. Sadly he was always Over shadowed by his big Bro and the Chaos Emporer Dragon.

3. lavoidgaskins

Well what could expect from people when you had the options of destroying every thing or beating up on every thing. The only real way this card sw play back in the era of his big bros was if you were unlucy not to get them.

4. MasterDeath

MasterDeath Guest

With the way things are going in this meta, I hope Chaos Sorcerer will be banned to keep the game from going under.

5. lavoidgaskins

WOW, watch it there. Thats a little to much. Restricted is one thing, but banned is another.

6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

actually, he's right....bls and dragon were abused and look where they are. i see sorcerer getting banned, unless return gets banned. then sorcerer will probably get restricted.

7. lavoidgaskins

Chaos Sorcerer and return don't need to get banned. All they need to do is restric the entire combo like they did to the goat control combo and the problem will be fixed.

8. robotvman

robotvman Guest

chaos sorcerer is a perfectly balenced card, it doesn't need to be restricted or banned in anyway (although i won't mind a semi-limit...)

return is also balanced, skilled players only use it to save themselves or to win the game, hell, i thought it was crap when it first came out and look what's happened: it's a CC card

9. lavoidgaskins

Are you talking about Sorcerer or Return? And I'm glad you said skilled players.

10. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Yes they skilled players used Return AT FIRST...then everyone ran it. I see it and Sorcerer going to 1.