• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Changling Species

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Frieza and his family are obviously some sort of changling species, but you never see any other ones. I am wondering if anyone believes that Frieza and his family are the only members of their species, or what the deal is, because you never see any other ones.

M

Milk

Well, it's a possibilty.

Cell in a sense is a changing species. He changes when certain conditions are met, therefore he could be considered. Also that Caterpei fighter from the South Kai, he sorta went through a transformation through his metamorphisis, if that counts. ;)

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

They look nothing like Frieza, thus they do not count. A species or race, etc tends to look similar. Cell just has Freiza's cells, so he has some attributes as in not having to breathe, etc.

M

Milk

Hahaa. Wow sorry, I mistake it. I never knew you meant of the "same species" as them. I thought you meant species who can transform.

<D

Anyways, well there could be naturally. I mean, unless they reproduce asexually, there has to be others.

K

King Vegeta

Lol, I started a thread just like this on the other forum. I don't believe Frieza & King Cold were the only ones of their kind. They probably have family who will run their empire if anyone in their family is killed. Then again, they may not have cared about Frieza.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If there were other members of the family I am wondering how strong they were, considering how strong King Cold and Frieza were.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think that they where a lot of them that where stronger then Freiza because Cold would of paid more attention to them before he paid attention to them rather then Freiza. also I dont think their is more species.

K

King Vegeta

Piccolo said:
If there were other members of the family I am wondering how strong they were, considering how strong King Cold and Frieza were.
Well, even though Cooler is a non-canon character he did have one more transformation than Frieza did so it's possible that there may be a lot of members of his species who are stronger than him. King Cold was stronger than him & he was only in his second form so in his final form at 100% he could possibly be as strong as second form Cell if not stronger.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

We do not know if that WAS King Colds final form, he may have only needed a couple forms to get to his power, while Frieza and Cooler needed more.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah but I believe that he would be at is Final Form, because after he saw is son died I believe that he would of tranform to is stongest form so he at least give Trunks a challenge.