• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Changes to Kentucky Fried Chicken

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I use to like their chicken but I rarely eat there anymore. This place might be better but I think they are trying to shed Colonel Sanders image since they are still using the same 11 herbs and spices.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I prefer Popeye's chicken to KFC. I haven't had very pleasant experiences with the staff or drive-thru at KFC and I feel that their food is overpriced. I've tried the boneless chicken, too, and I'm still not impressed. I'll go to Arby's or Taco Bell before I ever go to KFC again. If I want chicken I usually opt to fry it myself.

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
I used to like KFC myself during my years of childhood, even Church's and Popeye's. Today, however, some of the Church's restaurants are starting to go sour, but KFC and Popeye's are still doing their best. And to be honest, my homemade stuff tastes better.

Bliss

Sally Twit
You don't already have boneless chicken in America? We do in the UK and it tastes way better in my opinion. In fact, bones put me off eating chicken.
I am jealous that your KFC offers mash, as ours does not.

dDave

V.I.P.
Every time I've been to KFC I've had bones in the chicken. We definitely have boneless chicken here in America though (I'm pretty sure an American invented it).

I don't exactly like KFC a whole lot though. It's good, yeah, but I prefer A&W and maybe even Pizza Hut. I had wings at Pizza Hut for lunch today, to be honest it was impressively good.

Corn on the cob instead of mashed potatoes sounds like an unfair trade by the way :lol:.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I prefer Popeye's chicken to KFC. I haven't had very pleasant experiences with the staff or drive-thru at KFC and I feel that their food is overpriced. I've tried the boneless chicken, too, and I'm still not impressed. I'll go to Arby's or Taco Bell before I ever go to KFC again. If I want chicken I usually opt to fry it myself.
This guy, pretty much everything here I agree with. Popeye's is fucking incredible. Although, it is hard to pass up a biscuit from KFC.

You don't already have boneless chicken in America? We do in the UK and it tastes way better in my opinion. In fact, bones put me off eating chicken.
I am jealous that your KFC offers mash, as ours does not.
We definitely do, the 'new' part is that their original recipe is now being made in a boneless variety. I'm not sure what took them this long.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
We definitely do, the 'new' part is that their original recipe is now being made in a boneless variety. I'm not sure what took them this long.
Another relatively new thing they've tired is grilled chicken. I never did get to try their grilled chicken so does anyone else have an opinion on it? I'd love to know what it's like.