Change...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If you could change something about yourself what would it be?

Personally I would change my height, I wish I was a little taller, and I am shy when I meet new people, I wish I wasn't, but when I start knowing those people I open right up, and I am wild and crazy. I also wish I was more intelligent. Those are three things I would love to change about myself.

2. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

I wish I was 6'0-6'5

even 5'11 ill be happy..

3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Height, since I won't get any taller since probably at 22 I'm done growing.

Better balance. Im not very good in any sports perhaps that would aid somewhat.

Maybe a if my nose was a little smaller but thats all I can think of...

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

clothes are really hard to buy if you're that tall. You have to be sort of buff if you want to look good that tall. Believe me, I have a friend that's 6'5", rail-thin....x_x

I'm so close to 6' it's not even funny, but I"m satisfied. Everything's still proportional.

anyway, I I'd change my crappy eyes. ever since I could remember, I couldn't see clearly. Everything has a little blur around it.

5. WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf Guest

I wish that I could be at least a few inches taller, have red hair, and green eyes, and maybe even be a little smarter.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I have red hair and green eyes. What's so great about that?

I wish I was a little taller. Maybe, 5'6''

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

And u Himeko would still be shorter than me^^; Lol but atleast ppl won't think u as being too short. Plus having red hair and green eyes makes u sorta unique ya know, u look waayy different from the rest which is awesome! I wish I was like that ;_;

But anyway I would change my eye color, maybe a deep but luminous purple, with midnight blue hair streaks in my hair, oh yeah I know, I am weird >>;

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

purple eyes are awesome. too bad they aren't real. come to think of it, having different colors for each eye would be pretty cool too.

9. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Ano...my knee tendant problem...my eye sight and i'd like to be smarter so i can keep up with the boys in class. Speaking of that, i'd like to be stronger too.

10. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

I would change my physical structure.. I'd love to be a few feet taller, and stronger.