Change your name?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
If you could change it to whatever you want? What exactly would you change it to?

I would change my name to either Dale or Brodie. I just like that names.

How cool would it be to have a cop pull you over and say.

"Licence and regestration plz. Ok mr...uhh...mr..e...xq...ex9?

just step out of the fucking car..."

Yeah. It would rock.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
How cool would it be to have a cop pull you over and say.

"Licence and regestration plz. Ok mr...uhh...mr..e...xq...ex9?

just step out of the fucking car..."

Yeah. It would rock.
There are other cool moments you could have without having to pay a fine... :D

What about having your ID checked at clubs or when you are buying drinks? For around $1,000 you could legally change your name to EXQEX9.

...and then a few days later you could change it back for another sweet $1k.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
A few years ago, I have been given the opportunity to legally change my name without the usual hassles (and bill). All I had to do was to say "Ok" and give a new one. But I couldn't find another name I liked so much as to change the one I have.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I kinda like Amy - it's short and sweet, wouldn't really change it. My dad told me he almost called me Georga - I'm so glad he didn't.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Since I can legally change my name but haven't, I would have to say I wouldn't change it.

Besides seriously George? How many Georges do you know. I worked in an office that had 3 other Georges but that was a fluke, prior to that I only met one other George outside my family.

(George is a very big name on my mom's side, I have an Uncle George, My grandpa was named George, and I have an aunt named Georgia. We even have a distant relative whose full name was George George. First and Last names the same.)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
We even have a distant relative whose full name was George George.
That's hilarious. You are to George's like Bubba (Forrest Gump) is to Shrimp. Plenty of George's to go around your family it seems.

I don't know any George's IRL oddly enough.