• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Change Your Life...

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
How would you change your life....?

If you could have one thing that would change your life for the better - what would you choose?

For me...Its money oriented but only in the sense that I'd love to be able to debt free and help my mum. So I guess actually it would be landing my dream job as head of uk marketing for Disney and being paid enough so that I could support her.

:)

Whats your guys?

Dabs

Registered Member
I really don't care about changing my life for the future.
My days here are far less than the days I have already spent here.
To change something in my past for the better, it would mean to have a happier childhood I guess...but if that meant not having the Mother I had been given, then I wouldn't change a thing.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I am at the point in my life now to cut down my everyday friends and start embracing my friends that has made an impact in my life. I have so many friends and lately I have become exhausted to just find time with all of them. So I have started to "downsize" some of my friends. They are still my friends but they know that they are not that important in my life. It is a tough move, and sometimes it can be hard, but lately have found so much peace within myself.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I think I need to eat more chocolate. So I guess if a chocolate store opened down the road? The worst thing is I'm totally sincere about this.