• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Change My Ebay Name

Julie

Registered Member
Hi Everyone! I'm in search of ideas for what to change my ebay ID to. I am wanting to change it to something different. I am in the works of putting together my first ever weird auction...and I want a new ebay ID to go with it! Some things I'm looking for in the new name:

Short
Catches Peoples Attention
Easy To Remember
Possibly one to make people laugh

If anyone has ANY ideas at all, please feel free to PM, email, or IM me with your thoughts! Thanks!:smirk:

nani1987

Registered Member
two popped in my head.........lol
weirdtony and totallynuts lol warped mind.......lol

Last edited:

Julie

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
two popped in my head.........lol
weirdtony and totallynuts lol warped mind.......lol
Thanks! I like totallynuts & warpedmind...gonna have to ponder those two!
As for weirdtony...gotta pass on that one

I should mention that the name tony will not be in the new name. That was for a website that hubby insisted on purchasing & has done absolutely nothing with it. So...that's another part of the reason for dumping my ebay ID & looking for a new one!

TGirl

Registered Member
Hahahaha Auction it off......winning bidder gets to choose!!! Problem solved...

NEXT

Julie

Registered Member
TGirl said:
Hahahaha Auction it off......winning bidder gets to choose!!! Problem solved...

NEXT
NO NO NO! I thought of that before I put up this thread...and what if I get someone with some name I don't want or better yet...another dot.com?

As I said...I want something short, catches people's attention, is easy to remember, & can be amusing too.

But if someone else wants that idea for an auction...GO FOR IT!

trees

Registered Member
Well.............What about "thesilliest" :)

Julie

Registered Member
trees said:
Well.............What about "thesilliest" :)
That's a cute one to consider...thanks girl!

Last edited by a moderator:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Julie, I've got about a zillion names dancing in my head right now.....give me a few minutes to catch one, and I'll let ya know.......this is gonna be fun!!

angelspeak said:
Julie, I've got about a zillion names dancing in my head right now.....give me a few minutes to catch one, and I'll let ya know.......this is gonna be fun!!
Okay here's a few..probably taken......but anyways.....

getyasome
mybuys
JulesJewels
hurricanejulie
bluelitespecial
whatabuy
mineisyours

Last edited:

Julie

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Shoot Denise...you can always PM or email me the list! I'll be happy to see all the ideas you have!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
angelspeak said:

Okay here's a few..probably taken......but anyways.....

getyasome
mybuys
JulesJewels
hurricanejulie
bluelitespecial
whatabuy
mineisyours
comengetit
realdeals

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage Bathroom Wall 6
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 26