• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chamber Room

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The RoSaT did have intense gravity, the further you got away from the little house the worse, and more intense it got.

B

barfootboards

yeah but how? .. i dont recall them ever mentioning it in the show

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah they both had intense gravity, it had to because that's one of the best way to get stronger is if the gravity is really hard to handle, if it wasn;t they wouldn't really get stronger.

D

Dranigus

Piccolo said:
Vegeta gave that up in the Buu Saga.
He didn't actually gave it up. He just didn't bother using it, since he knew he would get great power from Babidi.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

barfootboards said:
Gohan steps off of it, and Goku tells him that he has to get use to the gravity, and some where I recall someone saying the farther you go from the house then the worse the conditions get, as in spontaneous storms, extreme gravity, etc.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes I recall that that's why Vegeta was training so far from the house, and also I believe he wanted to stay away from Trunks and wanted to train alone, but i believe Mr Popo said that further your from the house worst the gravity gets.

B

barfootboards

Piccolo said:
barfootboards said:
Gohan steps off of it, and Goku tells him that he has to get use to the gravity, and some where I recall someone saying the farther you go from the house then the worse the conditions get, as in spontaneous storms, extreme gravity, etc.

ohh alright ... yeah its been a while since i watched the series lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 12
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 48
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 147
Millz Wrestling 82