Chamber Room

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What do you think was a better place to train for Vegeta? The Chamber Room Capsule Corp or the planet he turned Super Saiyan for the first time? This might be an obvisous answer but I still want to know what you think? Personnaly I think it's the Chamber Room because you are in intense gravity, and one day is like 1 year which is crazy.

2. Dranigus

Dranigus Guest

The Hyperbolic Time Chamber is much better. Too bad he couldn't train in there as long as he would like to.

3. Babe_Ruth

Well I think if they would train there all the time it would really take big toll on there body, and they would just become over exhausted, and when the fight with the villain would start they wouldn't have enough straight to fight.

4. Dranigus

Dranigus Guest

I don't know about that. You can't get exhausted very easily if you keep building up your stamina.

5. I don't think Vegeta would care of the conditions. He basically ripped his body to shreds traing through the whole series. The Time Chamber would probably be like Vegeta's home away from home though the chamber doesn't just help you train physically, but mentally as well.

6. Babe_Ruth

Oh I don't think that Vegeta likes the Chamber room at first I think he had trouble dealing with it at first because he wasn't use to it, but when he did, I bet you he loved it and would go back after every fights he has to try and get stronger then Goku.

7. Oh you better believe it, you know Vegeta would consistantly train in the ROSAT to become stronger than Kakarrot. Not only that but, if he could go into the ROSAT anytime he wanted he would have become an ssj3 before the Budokai.

8. Babe_Ruth

Also Vegeta's top two things are to train and fight, so he'd be in that room all the time. But like I said I am sure if he'd be there all the time it will take a toll on is body.But I am also sure he wouldn't care and do it anyways. Just for the fact to pass Goku in Power and finnaly beat him LOL.

9. Vegeta gave that up in the Buu Saga.

10. i think ur mixxed up with 2 different things .... the space ship had intense gravity, and the chamber had a year equals a day, but not both in one ... the chamber didnt have intense gravity