• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo 64 Challenges

Absolute

Registered Member
Did anyone here actually beat all the challenges? I think I got really close to up till one challenge with a load of aliens who had lasers.. it was really hard.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
The challenges suck. They were easy at first, but I got tired of them once they started getting ridiculous. I think I stoped on that one in the sewers where you have to defend this retard in a one hit kill scenario with Magsecs and a perfectsim or something. It's stupid.

I enjoyed the challenges for the most part but, like vega said, some are just stupid. I remember the only reason I beat challenge 29 (you vs. two DarkSims at the G5 Building) was because of a cheap trick (hide in the pit, the sims can't quite hit you, but you can hit them). I never beat challenge 30.