Chad Johnson's next stop: Dawg Pound?

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Fresh, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I cant wait to see this.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8025b399&template=with-video&confirm=true

2. Lone Eagle

Lone Eagle Registered Member

This would be interesting. I grew up in the days when the Ickey Shuffle was all the rage but this guy Johnson has raised the bar far higher than those innocent times. :p

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I'm a fan for most of Johnson's little ploys, he's just havin' fun with the game. There isn't anything wrong with that.

4. Lone Eagle

Yeah but this one is gonna be like The Alamo for him!! A division rival jumping into the Dawg Pound?? Yikes!!! :scared:

5. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Well he always has to "one-up" every time he scores a touchdown. I just want to see what the fans are going to do! Although, the Browns may be pretty peeved as well. Who knows, maybe they'll actually play well.

6. Lone Eagle

Yeah this could actually motivate the Browns to stop CJ from scoring at all costs and have them play well. Last I checked the Bengals were ahead 7-0 but I don't know if Chad scored.

7. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Chad scored but it was in the other endzone and he seemed to forget which endzne was the DawgPound. At half time the Browns actually are ahead 27-21. The Bengals Defence has been pretty bad this game.

EDIT

Chad just scored again and it was in the ight endzone. He hoped up in the DawgPound to be greted with a beerbath and a flury of middle fingers and "Fuck You!"s

And as I was typing that the Browns scored again. The score is 41-31 Browns.

8. Lone Eagle

Forget Chad Johnson! The story here is journeyman QB Derek Anderson tossed 4 TDs against the Bengals!!! I guess that the Browns were motivated after all. Right now Browns lead the Bengals 34-31!!! :scared:

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Actually from what I saw most of the fans accepted him and patted him on the back. He talked with many of them before the game started the guy that dowsed him with beer wasnt one of them.

10. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!