• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chad Johnson

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Anyone see the two hits he took? I hope he's not out for very long, The Chad is probably my favorite NFL receiver, even though he's in the same division as my team (the Ravens).

I haven't heard of how bad he really is hurt, but he could move his arms and legs... but his neck was hurting him and they had him strapped to a gurney with both teams gathered around.

Doc

V.I.P.
Yeah, Everett actually came close to dying. A new procedure helped him to walk again, and actually saved his life.

Gwiz

Registered Member
I haven't seen the hits that Chad took as the focis this week was on the Pats vs. Colts and what a game it turn out to be. Chad is a great athlete and I dont expect him to be out that long. No wonder they get paid the big bucks for what they do.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't like CJ at all, but I never like seeing players get injured. Unless it's Barry Bonds or Terrell Owens.

Doc

V.I.P.
I can respect and understand exactly why you don't like Chad Johnson, to be honest. As for Owens, I can't stand that bastard. No one who drops the ball on purpose should ever be considered a top athlete.

Doc

V.I.P.
I couldn't find a video of the first hit, but here's one of the second one that took him out of the game.

Doc

V.I.P.
Actually, he might only be out for one game, it's just nerve damage in his neck or something along those lines.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Baseball 12
Babe_Ruth NFL 5
Fresh NFL 5
Fresh NFL 9
Babe_Ruth NFL 9