Cha Cha

Twitch

Registered Member
If anyone has heard of KGB, then this might be familiar to you. Cha Cha is a free alternative to KGB (which I believe makes you pay $20 to start and $.99 a text). If you don't know, KGB and Cha Cha are question answering numbers you text. You ask it a question and it sends back an answer.

There are downsides to Cha Cha. It has some ads on the texts, and there is a limit to how many texts you can send in a certain amount of time. But other than that, it works very well.

It's a clean and quick way to get some questions answered that come to you while away from the computer.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've heard of it. A guy I know used it once to show me how it works. I just use Google though. Hasn't failed me thus far.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I used to be a guide for chacha, actually...so I was the one sending you guys answers if you used it.
Cha Cha is free for it's users, they don't charge you anything to text in.

Twitch

Registered Member
I used to be a guide for chacha, actually...so I was the one sending you guys answers if you used it.

Is there any way to sign up for that? I think it'd be fun to do if I had some free time.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
That explains all the terrible answers I received. I knew Boston wasn't the capital of Connecticut. :rant:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Is there any way to sign up for that? I think it'd be fun to do if I had some free time.
I don't think you can until you turn 18, but check them out on their website and click on "become a guide."
------
That explains all the terrible answers I received. I knew Boston wasn't the capital of Connecticut. :rant:
Haha, you're lying. We all have to research the answers, and come up with the source to send back to you guys.

I quit doing it once they lowered the pay though.

Last edited:

AwkwardlyYours

Registered Member
My mom used to work for KGB before it was called KGB... it used to be called InfoNXX... it changed to KGB and then they fired her for being old...

But yes, so I've heard of KGB... and my mom's friend Michael works for them... yeop. He said they've been attempting to thin the sucky answer-ers out... He said they had a lot of people working for them that were retarded and would answer off the top of their heads and be completely wrong.