• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Census: Minority babies are now majority in United States

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Census: Minority babies are now majority in United States - The Washington Post
For the first time in U.S. history, most of the nation’s babies are members of minority groups, according to new census figures that signal the dawn of an era in which whites no longer will be in the majority.

Population estimates show that 50.4 percent of children younger than 1 last year were Hispanic, black, Asian American or in other minority groups.
Census figures now show that more minority babies are born in the U.S. than white babies. They also estimate that non-Hispanic whites will be a full-fledged minority group by 2042.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
White people don't have kids like other groups and haven't for a long time. They are more interested in being players or making money, not family. When the planet becomes severely over populated you can blame the minorities. I'm not being prejudice, its just the facts.