Cena's title reign

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Any predictions on how much longer it is going to last?

I am almost beginning to think that Randy Orton is NOT going to be the one to take it from him. I think it should have already happened, but stranger things have happened.

Cena has had the belt for now over a calendar year. When does he lose it and who does he lose it to?

2. Well I want someone to take it from Cena I am so tired of him being champ, I've almost stopped watching RAW before the Game returned b/c of that.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

My predict is that Cena isn't going to lose it to Orton, because WWE probably feels that Orton doesn't deserve it.

I want HHH to defeat Cena for this title.

4. That would be nice, for me even Umaga would do, just get some seperation between Cena and the damn belt.

5. Millz

I thought Orton was going to be the one but apparently he isnt. Maybe this is his punishment for his name on the drug scandal. No suspension but no title either.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, I think it's going to be that way as well.

7. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

I predict that, either Umaga, Triple H, Orton, or even Cody Rhodes, he was supposed to be made into a big WWE star, and i have the feeling that he wont have the title for THAT much longer

8. Yea...I wouldn't mind any of those, like I said as long as there is some seperation between Cena and the belt, just for a while. I have nothing against Cena, he's a great superstar but he needs to be away from the belt for sometime, besides it would help out his fan base too.

9. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Actually the reason Orton did not get the title was he was very negative a few months back and the WWE feels that despite his level of talent that he might still not be ready for a good title reign so right not they are looking to HHH to make a push within the next few months to take over.

10. Millz

From what I read Orton was due to win the title at Summerslam and that Friday before they changed their minds...for whatever reason.