Cena

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

With Triple H gone to Smackdown, do you believe John Cena is getting less heat from the fans of Monday Night Raw?

Just take his promos for example, when Triple H was there and Cena tried real hard to make funny promos he got booed, but on yesterdays show, people laughed at all his promos and I didn't hear much boos.

Thoughts?

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I think its a combination of things. Its not as cool to boo Cena for no reason anymore, Triple H is gone and with Cena chasing the belt instead of having it people are most likely to tolerate him.

viLky likes this.
  3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

The bandwagon is sowing down. Simple as that.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

The "We hate John Cena because we are jealous that he's the top dog on Raw" bandwagon? Oh oh oh ORRRR...

The "We hate John Cena because we think he sucks in the ring when he really doesn't and we hate the fact he wins all the time yet we cheer Triple H even though he had a stranglehold on the title for most of his career" bandwagon?

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I still dislike him. His gimmick is changing and he makes me laugh a bit more now.

I'd like to see Batista duke it out with CM Punk.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was a fan of Batista when he first turned into a face, but now I realised how bad he really is, he's not good on the microphone, makes a lot of mistakes. He's a bad wrestler in my opinion, and usually it's his opponent that carries the match. Hopefully that after Great American Bash, we won't be seeing Batista contending for the Title for awhile.

viLky likes this.