Cena reached his peak?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Do you believe John Cena has reached his peak, or do you believe he can get an even bigger push and hit the level of Stone Cold or The Rock one day. I believe he's only 31 years old, so theres still lots of time.

Thoughts?

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't think he'll ever be good as The Rock let alone bloody Stone Cold, but hey that's just my two cents.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Yeah, I do. I think he's at his peak and on the same level as Triple H or Batista. In their prime position and I don't see much else they can do to make it any better.

4. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Face Cena is at his Peak

Heel Cena has so much opportunities

5. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Visa hit the nail on the head...Cena as a face has made a ton of money and worked but heel Cena has unlimited potential. I've been asking for it for a while now but I just dont know if Vince will ever do that or not.

Atreyu likes this.
  6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Can they turn Cena heel? It's like when CM Punk was a heel for a week on ECW. That didn't work out too well. Heh. Both Punk and Cena are too face-ish to ever become heels, in my opinion. Fans would probably still cheer even if he went heel.

7. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Have you missed my many Rants about how awesome CM punk is as a Heel?

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Cena could easily turn heel, the fans hate him as it is, so if he insulted them a couple of times while speaking on the microphone, he could easily make the fans hate him. If Hulk Hogan was able to turn into a heel, then anyone can.

I've heard lots of good things about CM Punk being a heel, but I'm still waiting for it to happen.

9. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Cena is probably one of the easiest to make into a heel. Half the fans boo him anyways haha.

10. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Cena's bit last Monday was terrible, and the crowd reaction showed it. I'd love to see Cena turn heel, i probably wouldn't be a fan of his either way, but all-american hero Cena is the worst thing on WWE for me at the moment.