Cena: Baseball steroid users should be in jail

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Interesting to hear him say that...I wonder if he thinks pro wrestlers who took steroids should be as well.

2. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Man, Cena's an awesome guy. I'm not sure about the double standard of steroid punishment (I also wonder what he thinks about people like Hogan, etc. Should they be in jail??). Despite that, Cena always gives a classy and entertaining interview. He's a great face for the business...not just for WWE, but for wrestling all over the place.

3. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

Oh my lord what a joke. Forget the whole steroids in wrestling analogy, this is the same guy who says that Boston fans never turn their backs on their guys referencing Mantard, and then months later he was gone.

Hey John you should be thrown in jail for being the shittiest wrestler on the planet today.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

He certainly gave himself a few tugs at the end there, eh?

I can agree with his sentiments regarding roids and such, but I think he's tooting his own horn a bit too loud with his movie star babbling.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What they did was wrong, but I don't think the baseball players that used steroids should go to jail. It was wrong, but they shouldn't be convicted. But if they lied in court about the use of steroids, than thats a whole different story.