• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cellphone Photography

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I love taking pictures (fail or not) with my ordinary camera. GF members I've met last year in Chicago can attest to that. :lol: There are times I'd have more than a hundred just for an evening with friends. During my vacation last month, I decided to give my picture-taking a twist.

With my mobile phone camera, I decided to take pictures of non-people and of things that captured my interest during my trip, whether I can explain the reason or not (which is mostly the case). I called it my Art-Z project. What's good about this is that I can do it anytime because I always have my BlackBerry with me. The result wasn't so bad, based on initial feedback.

Anyway, just sharing some pictures:

And the entire album is here: Art-Z | Facebook

Last edited:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
That's gotta be a pretty good camera phone. All the pictures are nice and crisp. Any picture I take on my cellphone turns out like crap. What phone did you use?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
BlackBerry Bold 9700. Some pics on the album used my friend's cam though. I just forgot which is which.