• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cell phones at weddings and concerts

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
How do you feel about people holding up cell phones at weddings and concerts?

Here’s a recent article I wrote about a wedding photographer whose photo was ruined by an attendee with an iPhone.

Wedding Photographer's Open Letter Goes Viral After iPhone Photo Ruins Otherwise Perfect Moment

I see this all the time lately and honestly I wish people would be more considerate. At concerts, it’s one thing, but don’t leave your phone up in the air for entire songs at a time!

Impaired

Registered Member
People are rude. That is the entire problem.

I have shot weddings and also just been a guy with a camera moving around at a wedding taking photos. I am mindful of the wedding photographer and their lighting.

I'm 6'4" and I can keep out of the way. So can others, if they just try.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I'll admit I'm one of those people that record with a phone, but only for a minute or two. Otherwise it's become the norm, didn't like it at first but grown used to it. No biggie.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
As long as you're not blocking the wedding photographer I think its fine. Just stay out of the way, be discreet.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Also want to add, I'm big on Snapchat lol and need something cool for the story and the gram. Was a hater, now an appreciator 😂

Poonamsoni

Please suggest anyone which phone is the best in lowest budget? And also suggest Narzo 10 is better or not?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thealigator Technology 3
Merricles Technology 1
Mirage Technology 3
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 8
pro2A Technology 20