Cell Jr

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I know there is a lot of topics of this on other forums, and I also know this is not in the manga's but I am talking when you seen this on Cartoon Network or whatever else channel you watched Dragon Ball Z. When Gohan was fighting the Cell Jr did he defeat 7 or 8. I believe I saw him killed eight of them, I am not 100% sure, but it did sure look like he destroyed eight of them.

2. The Cell Juniors were in the manga, but it did not show the fight between them and the Z-Fighters, I believe there 7 of them, one for each fighter.

3. Gankutsuou

Gankutsuou Guest

Actually, in the shonen jumps i have bought, they showed the fights between the juniors and the Z warriors. Basically, all the warriors were owned except vegeta and trunks, who were exchanging equal blows. Then gohan owns them after 16 got owned by cell.

4. Babe_Ruth

Yes I know they where in the manga that's not what I really meant sorry, what I meant is it might be just an error or something, but was there 7-8 that Gohan killed, I know that the Z Warriors had trouble defeating them, they all got beat up, and then Gohan went nuts oin them.

5. I havent read the manga in years, but I dont recall that, and Vegeta and Trunks werent really exchanging equal blows, just getting toyed with. One thing I like in the anime is that Piccolo did some serious Cell Junior ass kicking.

6. Babe_Ruth

Well is there anyone who remembers this part, because I know I wasn't seeing anything. Also it's true Piccolo gave them is all and he put in a great effort.