• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cell Jr

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know there is a lot of topics of this on other forums, and I also know this is not in the manga's but I am talking when you seen this on Cartoon Network or whatever else channel you watched Dragon Ball Z. When Gohan was fighting the Cell Jr did he defeat 7 or 8. I believe I saw him killed eight of them, I am not 100% sure, but it did sure look like he destroyed eight of them.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Cell Juniors were in the manga, but it did not show the fight between them and the Z-Fighters, I believe there 7 of them, one for each fighter.

G

Gankutsuou

Actually, in the shonen jumps i have bought, they showed the fights between the juniors and the Z warriors. Basically, all the warriors were owned except vegeta and trunks, who were exchanging equal blows. Then gohan owns them after 16 got owned by cell.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes I know they where in the manga that's not what I really meant sorry, what I meant is it might be just an error or something, but was there 7-8 that Gohan killed, I know that the Z Warriors had trouble defeating them, they all got beat up, and then Gohan went nuts oin them.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I havent read the manga in years, but I dont recall that, and Vegeta and Trunks werent really exchanging equal blows, just getting toyed with. One thing I like in the anime is that Piccolo did some serious Cell Junior ass kicking.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well is there anyone who remembers this part, because I know I wasn't seeing anything. Also it's true Piccolo gave them is all and he put in a great effort.