Celebrity Talk

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by EllyDicious, Mar 11, 2010.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Would it be a good idea if there was another category under the "Showbiz" forum?
    I wanted to open a thread about a celebrity whose looks is incredible at such an old age and wanted everyone to post similar thoughts about other celebrities, regarding this matter.
    I didn't know where to open the thread. It's not ONLY about movies, it's not about TV, and it's not about music ...

It's about everything regarding the showbiz and celebrities being part of it.

This addition could also be used to talk about different celebrities in general/opinions/magazines/press etc.

What do you think?

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I actually think this is a really good idea. Of course, some of those sub-forums in there should be removed otherwise it really would be overkill in the Showbiz forum.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I think we just need a General Entertainment forum, and sub-forums for TV and Movies. Any celebrity stuff can go in General Entertainment.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Yeah, I agree with Lauren that this is a good idea. Seriously, the showbiz section is really horrendous and it was a horrible idea, no offense to whoever came up with it. It is just so cluttered and it's pointless. There wasn't a need for that.

Pam has been pushing for the showbiz section to be changed for a while now.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think it's a good idea, a lot of members here like to discuss about celebrities, so I think it could work. I think it would be a good way to attract new members as well.

Don't worry, we know that you guys want a change in the showbiz section, but there's something that Hybrix needs to take care of first that is far more important. Were not ignoring your ideas.

6. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm not much of a celebrity gossiper but I wouldn't mind going in there a few times and keep up with celebrity news. I think it's a great idea and would complete the Showbiz section.

7. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I can't even remember how it was set up before this?

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

These are my thoughts on it.

I like the idea of a general place to put it than a whole sub forum dedicated to talking about celebrities.

And yes, for the love of satan and all that is evil, please change the showbiz section. LOL