• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Celebrity Many People Rate a 10, but You'd rate a 7 or Less

thegreatone1964

Registered Member
I will provide a couple:

Mila Kunis -- cute little girl with nice dark hair. I just don't see the great appeal.

Gwenyth Paltrow -- she looks like her mom, kind of a skinny washed out blonde.

Beyoncé -- attractive, but certainly nothing to go all nuts about, kinda chunky.

There, that is the idea. And since I have criticized Beyoncé, I will be dead by midnight, so it was nice knowing you folks....

BJBirdy

Registered Member
Re: Celebrity Many People Rate a 10, but You'd rate a 7 or L

Kim Kardashian. I really just do not get what the big deal is. Also, Jillian Michaels.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Where the F did this topic go? Holy everliving shit this is a good one!

I could go on for dAAAAAAAAAys....

wEEEEEEEEks......

YYYYY(IGOTSTHIS!)EEEEEEEAAAAAARSSSSS......

listing all the "celebrities" people consider 10's that it's like...... "come on!"

Just today, I was like "Oh there's that Megan Fox girl on Two and a Half Men... still don't get it!" and she's probably like #1 on the most recent version of this list. I don't even know why she's all that famous. I guess she was in a couple movies here and there some years ago, but whatever. Movie roles don't MAKE you hot. In terms of aesthetic looks, she's just kinda "meh... yeah a little bit this, that, and... meh...". Overall kinda dumpy in the face too. Maybe it's the cuteISH voice, but then if we go there, the girl who plays "Rose" on that show has her beat. So I don't know what the F is up with Megan Fox. Just gots that plainish look to me.

I could literally be here for days-on-end with this.

Also, I agree with the above assessments of Paltrow and Beyonce (but not Mila Kunis). Those are some easy ones. AND Kim Kardashian of course. Easy. Jillian Micheals is a borderline one. Don't know who's rating her a 10 in the first place, to be honest.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wish the Kardashian's, Bruce Jenner and the whole lot of them would go away. Beyonce, way overrated. Don't blame the cops for refusing to do security at her show.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Who the hell ever rated Gwyneth Paltrow a 10?

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
It's 2016. We need the 2016 (or earlier now) version of Paltrow. So I'll go with Kathrine Heigl. Plain. Just plain. And in that hard to describe way too. Like a little girl trying to be a big woman but not quite reaching that feat, I don't know. She just strikes me as odd.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jennifer Lawrence is up there for me. I just really don't see the fascination people have with her physically. Don't get me wrong, I think she's attractive, but she's no where near a ten in my books.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Benedict Cumberbatch, Norman Reedus, Andrew Garfield and Tom Hiddleston. I don't get it. I don't get the appeal. I don't find any of them very attractive, but I have friends that absolutely love them. I'll stick with my Fassbender, thanks.