• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

CBD Oil and Pets?

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
I was reading an article recently about how researchers have been looking at CBD oil (from marijuana) to help successfully treat various pet ailments. Unfortunately, with the DEA making all cannabis products Schedule I, regardless of the amount of THC they contain, is having a negative effect on the on-going research. Several studies have been indefinitely halted. I think that there has been enough demonstrated benefits from CBD oil that making it Schedule I is ridiculous.

Anything that will help our pets deserves a chance. What are your thoughts on treating pets with CBD?

Sian

Registered Member
I think it's worth looking into. I don't know how expensive the oil is but it might be a cheaper alternative for some pet owners. Our dog was on Rimadyl for awhile and the stuff was over $200 for a large bottle.