CB Ty Law to Pats, Titans, Chiefs, or Browns

D

Duncan21

Cornerback Ty Law remains the biggest free agent on the market, having drawn the interest of the Patriots, Titans, Chiefs, Browns and Seahawks. Law has reportedly spoken to Pats coach Bill Belichick, although the sides haven’t exchanged contract numbers. The 32-year-old was scheduled to meet with the Chiefs this week and seems a good fit for Kansas City, which has $9 million in cap space and a hole opposite starting corner Patrick Surtain.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've heard that he's most likely going to the Chiefs, I believe he would be a good addition to the team. It's to bad it didn't really work out for him with the Jets. Also I don't see him going back to the Patriots.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Veteran DBs are usually the better ones in the league. It might be the one position in the NFL where usually the older u are the better a defender you become (young being 22-21 and old being late 20s or early 30s)

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
With the Cheifs not drafting a marquee DB this year I have to believe that they intend on making a serious play for Law as well. Their secondary got tore up last season.

Hoosier