• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cavs-Raptors Gm 1

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It was tough to watch, but the Cavaliers were Championship contenders before the season began. The raptors grew as the season went on. This is a great learning experience no matter what happens.

I still believe this series goes at least six games, though.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
It was a tough pill to swallow but one that was to be expected. Game 2 will determine how long this series last. One good thing about the Raptors is, they adjust game to game very well. If they get blown out tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if they get swept. Go Raptors

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy the Raptors were able to win last night. Biz was a rebounding machine, and DeRozan a scoring machine. That flop by LeBron James was something else. Jays are only down one game, and I have confidence they can tie this series up at two tomorrow night.