• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Cavemen TV Show

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Last edited:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Anyone else going to watch this show?

It premiered last week on Tuesday. I forgot to watch it but I think I am going to try to check it out tomorrow night.

Cavemen - Fall Schedule - ABC.com

http://abc.go.com/media/fallpreview/images/PTSchedule2007.pdf

You can also watch the premiere episode online for free at abc.com:

ABC.com Full Episode Player
I watched about 10 minutes and was really disappointed. Maybe I didn't give it enough time, it just didn't seem funny at all to me.

Teorropy

I thought it looked good, I love the caveman, I just now need to find some time. It is hard when I work two jobs.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I was surprised to hear people actually watched it. I thought the previews looked ridiculous.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't seen the previews. I just liked the Geico commercials. I'll check it out and see what it's like. If it's horrible then it's not the end of the world for me because I don't really have high expectations for it.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
you know I love the commercials with the cavemen and I was soooo looking forward to this show. I honestly was expecting more I guess, maybe because I had such high hopes for it I don't know, but to me it was a little bit of a let down. Well ok a lot of a bit of a let down :D I guess I expected to much out of it, I will actually give it one more try tonight and if it is not any better than last week than they lost me. Such a shame it had potential to be a great show!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I just watched the first episode on ABC.com. It was alright but it's also the first episode. The plot was pretty thin and straightforward so far. We'll see though. It's hard to establish the inside jokes and character personalities that make a good sitcom in just one episode.

I'll give it a few episodes maybe before I decide for sure.

Cavemen playing Wii and texting is pretty funny in itself. Did any of you ever see the the Tim Allen movie "Jungle to Jungle"? The guy that plays the kid Mimisiku in that movie plays one of the caveman in this show. I'm still not sure which one.

Last edited:

Teorropy

Okay, I just got done watching it. I like it. I will so have to start using some of the lines from it.

"Hiding you away like a deformed cat." that was a nice one. I think it will turn into a good one or really stink. Andrew was right, not to endeepth on the character or plot line yet, but it just started.

I like to give this a two thumbs up.

dDave

V.I.P.
Ahh Geico cavemen, we all knew what was coming. Hopefully it's not a sad excuse of a show if they keep up what they've been doing in the commercials then they can have an amazing show that a lot of people would watch. I am going to check it out soon I heard it was good.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hmmm, I never liked the commercials either, which explains why I have no desire to see the show. Seriously though, this is the reason why the TV in my great room is off most of the time, I get so irritated by all the mindless shows that are out there.
I usually take my dog for a walk at night because I love the solitude; as I walk I can't help but look into the windows of homes along the way (hey, if the curtains are left open I'm just nosey enough to look) :) anyway, when I see people jsut sitting there in front of the TV it makes me realize how dependant society is on being entertained. I like to be as productive as possible, so I spend my waking hours making sure I can go to bed filling as though I've accomplished something.
I'm not putting anyone down for watching TV, but I have to wonder why people do so much?