• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cavaliers win lottery...again

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Cavaliers won the lottery last night. They had 1.7% chance of winning the lottery. I think it's such BS and the NBA is so rigged. I'll be even more pissed if they draft Wiggins. The possibility even more likely now that they have two other Canadians on the team.

Sabby

As I posted on FB yesterday, the lottery is beyond rigged. This was a pathetic attempt by the NBA to make up for Lebron leaving/possibly luring him back to Cleveland

knickstape2107

Registered Member
It's almost a certainty that the lottery is rigged and has been for some time. I think they need a new system, but oh well. Anyway, the Cavaliers should draft Embiid to solidify their center position. According to reports, he's ranked #1 on their draft board, but they want more information on his back injury. I think Jabari goes 2nd (Bucks) and Wiggins 3rd (76ers). Randle at 4th (Magic).

smh122

Registered Member
Cavs need to trade that pick..last thing they need is to keep getting younger when obviously they fired Mike Brown after one year is because they have NO patience. Drafting someone with that pick will just confirm how confused they are

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
smh122 said:
Cavs need to trade that pick..last thing they need is to keep getting younger when obviously they fired Mike Brown after one year is because they have NO patience. Drafting someone with that pick will just confirm how confused they are
Lots of rumors out there that they might trade the pick for Love. Unless they can make him agree to sign a contract extension I think that would be pretty stupid on their part.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I don't think Love would want to go to the Cavs over the Lakers, Knicks, Rockets, Bulls, or Celtics. And the more I think about it, I feel Cleveland should take Wiggins. I know I said Jabari will be better but he won't be a good fit with them. Wiggins would be.

smh122

Registered Member
Bizzy said:
smh122 said:
Lots of rumors out there that they might trade the pick for Love. Unless they can make him agree to sign a contract extension I think that would be pretty stupid on their part.
Yeah, that makes no sense due to him basically saying he wants to win now...

If im Houston or Phoenix, im doing what I can to get Love. Those are 2 places I think he could thrive in and stay. Not to mention, they have the assets to give to Minnesota

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Just the NBA trying to make up for the whole LeBron thing, I mean it doesn't even sound like Kyrie is gonna stick around so whoever gets picked will likely leave too

willge87

Registered Member
I still don't understand that the league gains from favoring Cleveland in all of this? Sure in 1985, you can see why the lottery may have been rigged for the Knicks to draft Patrick Ewing, but it isn't as if Cleveland is one of their prime markets.