Cavaliers (2) vs Wizards (7)

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The Cavaliers will probably have an easier time this time around then they did last season, the Wizards will not have Arenas or Butler in there line up. I believe the Cavs will take care of business real fast. LeBron will dominate this series, players like Hughes and Varajao will step up. The only problem that the Cavs have is they don't have a good point guard, Snow cannot get the job done, and they cannot rely on Gibson he's to young.

Cavs win this in 4 games.

You can comment on this series, when you give your prediction please tell me why you chose that team to win.

2. TDG1987

TDG1987 Registered Member

I say Cavs in 5. I would say 4 but I don't think they're good enough to sweep anyone, even a team that's as depleted as the Wizards. Jamison is a really good player but he's not good enough to carry them on his own. The Cavs will dominate inside and LeBron will put up some nice stats.

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I think that the Cavs got this for sure whether now it be in four or five is the big question. Personally im going with five because the Cavs might be good but I mean one night they are bound to have some small slipup and drop it.

4. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Guest

Wiz are HURTIN's
    Cavs in 4

5. Babe_Ruth

Well LeBron put up some decent numbers he finished the game with 23 points, there's was a scary moment for the Cavaliers fans at one point when LeBron rolled his ankle on Ethan Thomas, but he said if he can limp he'll play. The big surprise was Larry Hughes, he finished the game with 27 points, if he keeps this up the Cavs can go far in the playoffs. The Wizards are looking pretty bad, Jamison is doing everything he can, but other players are going to need step up. If the Wizards keep playing like they did today, my prediction will come true, they'll lose in 4.

6. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Thats how I think it will go. Close call for Cavs fans with Lebron there but hes tough and he'll keep playing. Jamison is carrying to much of a load for his own good. No one man can make a team and despite he is trying his best the team around him just can't help him out and it looks like the run of the Wiz this year will soon be over.

7. Babe_Ruth

Well it's over for the Wizards, like I predicted this series will be sweep and it was now the question is this are the Cavs ready for some real competetion in Round 2? I believe so even though they had some trouble against the Wizards, what I mean by that is that they didn't blow them away, they still have a lot of good players on that, and theres this one guy name LeBron James, I believe he's a pretty decent ball player. So yes I believe they can contend with any teams that are left in the Eastern Conference.