• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Catherine coming to North America (NSFW)

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
Debut trailer, subbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpGBpEs-fPY

US announcement trailer

YouTube - Atlus USA Announcement Trailer: Catherine

Import preview

Catherine Video Game, Import Preview HD | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

The following Puzzler\sim by atlus puts the player in the shoes of a young man who upon facing decisions related to his relationship, and the meeting of a new, younger and lusting gril who shifts his perspective towards commitment and marriage.

The game focus heavily in his nightmares and sub-conscience , while gamers will have the chance to make key decisions that will affect the outcome of the game.

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I am not interested in this game. Personally, I find it to niche for my liking, and while it is certainly unique, I do not necessarily dig its uniqueness... if you understand what I am saying.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
I might get it, I know a bunch of my friends on another site are getting this so it might persuade my opinion. I'll just wait and see when an official release date is put out.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I might get it, I know a bunch of my friends on another site are getting this so it might persuade my opinion. I'll just wait and see when an official release date is put out.
The more I think about it, the more I may want this game. I don't have enough niche titles in my collection.

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
This is one of those games where i actually would prefer if it was just an Anime series. Because the character development, from what ive seen, is so rich. I just want to make my choices when it comes to picking the girls, the puzzle segments didnt impress me much from the demo.