• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Catching Viruses and Spyware

sohail

How does one can be absolutely sure about having a secure system? Despite using top of the line antivirus and antispyware software I have always felt that there might be a possibility that not all the viruses or spyware are caught. Maybe this discussion is old, but from time to time this topic must be explored a fresh because new viruses and antivirus constantly change and so does the measure to deal with them. Any fresh thoughts, ideas or solutions out there?

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
As long as you keep your system patched, use a major antivirus like Norton, and a top of the line spyware filter, you're fine. Windows Defender and Norton have been all that I've used for year, and I've never had a a problem using that combination.

JoshDelcore

You could use a Virtual PC to have multiple "virtual" OS's. After doing this you could have a OS that would revert back to its original state every time you shut it down. Doing this would make sure you started clean every time.

Josh Delcore

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Breaking News 0
ILuvChuzzles31 Baseball 5
dDave Movies & TV 14
Dragon Food & Beverage 23
English-Emo-Boy General Discussion 25