Catching food with mouth

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Dragon, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Can you catch a piece of food by tossing it in the air and catching it with your mouth?

I was baby sitting my cousins the other day and we had popcorn. So I thought I entertain them by tossing popcorn up in the air and catching it with my mouth. Well bad idea because they started doing it and there was popcorn all over the floor.

2. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

I always try this with Malteasers but i never can catch them. Maybe i need a bigger mouth :lol::lol:

3. OverLoad65

OverLoad65 Registered Member

I can if it's only a foot or so high. Once I go higher than a foot, my success percentage drops dramatically.

4. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I tried it with peanuts. It didn't work so well.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I do it with popcorn too or m&ms but I also know it's dangerous so avoid doing it when my kids are around.

6. Lemonv1

Lemonv1 Registered Member

I'm pretty useless at this.
    I avoid it for three main reasons

• If I'm with people I'll miss and embarass myself
    • If I'm by myself there's no reason to do it and I prefer to eat my food quickly rather than play with it
    • My own safety

7. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I can do it, however, it's a rather useless thing to be able to do. I can do it with simple things like popcorn and maybe m&m's.

I don't do it around people though cause I'll miss.

8. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I can do it with mints and pieces of popcorn....

but nothing much bigger than that.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am pretty good at it. When I was younger I asked people to throw some stuff, like grapes and I would try to catch it with my mouth. I have a pretty good success rate, especially if the person threw it properly.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I've tried and failed in the past. I always end up getting hit in the face.

Never again!