• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cat saves boy from dog attack

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I thought this was great and people say cats don't care.

I had a cat once that would attack a dog.

dDave

V.I.P.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think it's fake. How did they have so many camera angles? Also. I've never seen a cat do anything like that.

If this is real then it's one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cats will attack dogs, I know that for a fact. I had a cat that I could sic on a dog.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think it's fake. How did they have so many camera angles? Also. I've never seen a cat do anything like that.
It's possible that they have several surveillance cameras on their house or something. I thought the same thing as well though. Still, I saw them interviewed on the news and the boy did suffer minor injuries, so I'm not sure they'd put him through all of that if this was fake.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah when I saw the kid and the cat and the bandage I figured why go through all that if its fake

Cool video though

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm going to go out on a limb and say they had more than one camera on their property. And it sounds like you've never owned an awesome cat. Haha. When I was a kid, our cat would protect our property from a pesky German Shepherd. In my experience, it's fairly common... it's not like we live in the cartoons. Haha.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
It's no secret that I don't like cats, but this is a really cool video. I can believe a cat chasing a dog, but I'm amazed that the cat would protect the boy. That's usually a dogs role. I really wonder what made the dog attack like that in the first place?