Cat or Dog?

Cat or Dog?

• Total voters

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I prefer dogs because they are more playful and friendly. From what I've seen cats like to spend a lot of time alone where as dogs want a lot of attention which I'm more than happy to give. I find dogs cuter too.
That's funny... my cat can't get enough of me when I get home from work. He's on my lap as soon as I sit down, on my desk, batting shit around my feet all in an attempt to get me to play...

Dogs aren't the only one's that like to play.

Cate

Registered Member
I like dogs more, 'cause they're active. I have 2 cats and one dog. My dog, Ziggy loves running and playing fetch and is always happy to see me. I do have an amazing cat too who is very friendly and affectionate, and is not like other cats i've had.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't have much use for cats. They aren't any fun if you ask me. Dogs generally have a much more friendly personality, from my experience. Cats generally are just bored and lie around.

potterychic

Registered Member
I have 2 dosand grew up with all sorts so I would have to pick the dog. To me it just seems like you can do more with a dog plus im alergic to cats. But I should not say that because I have never had a cat. But I dont hate them.